Access to Top Talent
Our Approach - Logical, Practical, Pragmatic, Uncomplicated.
Our Portfolio Approach™ is designed from your side of the desk to solve the number one issue identified by Boards, CEOs and C-Suite Executives and business leaders. We do this in three ways:
- Limit the number of enterprises we accept as clients to 3% of the Top 5% in each industry segment.
- You are assured access to 97+% of the limited supply of top talent in your segment in order to meet your critical needs.
- Employ a proven selection process to ensure our clients advance mindshare, marketshare, ROI and your personal and professional brand equity.
Board Games: The Board Candidate Survival Guide
Directors and aspiring board candidates need a survival guide to beat the odds and avoid crises―the best credentials and the best of intentions aren't enough.
This book is that guide.
What Makes a Board of Directors Successful?
It is critical to attract directors who can:
- Provide valuable, Strategic Input
- Deliver solid counsel and direction
- Draw on the diversity of its members' expertise and backgrounds across geographies, gender, race, and specialties
- Recruit board directors who go well beyond basic needs
And this is where Wheless excels.
For over 30 years we have helped our clients to answer the question: Who is the best fit?
The Portfolio Approach is a differentiated way to succeed in selecting the best candidate to meet your specific criteria. Wheless Partners attracts the top performers in each industry to fill your critical positions providing our clients a competitive advantage.
We are a full-service, global executive search firm with capabilities in executive recruiting, middle management placements and strategic talent management.
Our ApproachToday's economy is defined by global competition and abundant capital, and the demand for top leadership talent is growing rapidly, while the supply is shrinking. Our Portfolio Approach solves this problem. Discover how it works.
Industries30 years of experience brings a certain expertise and know-how to each of the industry sectors we serve. Find out how Wheless Partners can help.
With globally recognized subject matter experts in strategy, assessment, executive selection, leadership development, search and much more, Wheless Partners has assisted organizations ranging from Fortune 100’s to start-ups.
In addition to its core roots in Executive Search, Wheless Partners provides expertise in:
- Enterprise Strategy
- Organizational Strategy
- Board Director Transition
- CEO Transition
- Board Director/Governance Assessment
- Board Succession
- Board Retreat & Development
- Board, CEO, Executive & Middle Management Search
- Executive Assessment & Selection
- Board, CEO & Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Culture Development
- Board Director & Leadership Team Optimization
- Interim Leadership Services
The Leadership Institute
The Catalyst for Extraordinary Leadership Institute was established to share real world experiences from experts and executives on talent, leadership and other critical topics impacting business and people performance.
We work with our clients on executive succession planning, individual executive coaching, leadership training and executive team optimization to obtain superior performance.
The experience we have working in these roles helps us provides intel to the Leadership Institute members in the form of reports, studies, articles, videos and webcasts.
More Published Works by the Wheless Team
Board Games: Straight Talk for New Directors and Good Governance07/27/2016
Succeeding in today’s corporate and not-for-profit boardrooms is tougher than ever before, with new and established board directors facing myriad…
Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow06/28/2016
From the author of the long-running #1 bestseller StrengthsFinder 2.0 comes a landmark study of great leaders, teams and the…
Brainsteering: A Better Approach to Breakthrough Ideas06/28/2016
From business strategists (and brothers) Shawn and Kevin Coyne comes a breakthrough approach to developing better ideas. Brainsteering is a…